Wedding Packages--

(includes 2 photographers, a pre-wedding consultation upon request, a two-month online viewing gallery of your high-quality, edited images and a DVD of your images with a copyright release for personal use)

 

    2 hours of photography coverage--$420 ?
    4 hours of photography coverage--$780
    ?6 hours of photography coverage--$1080?
    8 hours of photography coverage--$1320

 

*Some locations on the North-East portion of the island may require an additional $20 travel fee.

 

Other Wedding Services (when added to a Wedding Package):

    Additional hour of photography extended on day of wedding--$250
    Add an engagement or trash the dress session--$150/1 hr
    Slideshow of select images set to music--$50 (at least 50 images will be used; actual number depends on length of photography coverage and photographer's discretion)
    Upgrade to a Blu-ray DVD--$5
    Customized Editing/Processing--$30/hour (Inquire for an estimate)

For wedding packages and Event packages a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. The remaining 80% is due on the day of the event. We accept cash, money order, or credit card using square or PayPal. (*a 3% fee applies to all credit card transactions)

 *Copyright is shared with the photographer and may be used for promotional purposes.